Not as part of the consultation, however it is very important and we do offer urinary testing at an additional cost. With the urine sample, we send this to a lab for screening to determine your Iodine levels. Sometimes the urine sample kit can be posted out to you and take payment over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard. With the urine sample, allow for at least 2 weeks to receive your results.
Articles in this section
- How do I book my first appointment?
- Are your Practitioners Doctors?
- What is the success rate of your clinic with patients?
- How much does the initial appointment cost?
- How much is the Thyroflex test?
- Does Medicare cover the cost of appointment?
- Are there rebates available with my Private Health Fund?
- How much do I get back from my Health Fund?
- Do I need to come back for follow ups? How many times do I need to come and see you?
- How long does the thyroid screen take?