This is a reflex test done on the arm that can assist the Practitioner and yourself in understanding the function of your thyroid gland, from underactive to overactive or normal.
Articles in this section
- What is The Lucy Rose Clinic?
- Is Complementary Medicine recognised by Medical Practitioners?
- What tests do you do?
- What is the Thyroflex test?
- What treatment do you provide?
- Will your treatment affect me if I am already on medication?
- Does the testing and treatment actually work?
- My doctor has told me my thyroid levels are fine but I am still suffering all the signs and symptoms you have listed.
- Can you treat Hyperthyroidism? Or over active thyroid?