We have an 80% success rate in helping individuals with their current health concerns. The 20% of people that don’t achieve their desired outcome is usually the result of a multitude of issues such as being on several concomitant prescription medications or having had an accident that has damaged specific areas of the body long term or other organs that are impacted that need to be addressed before results with the thyroid can be visibly seen
Articles in this section
- How do I book my first appointment?
- Are your Practitioners Doctors?
- What is the success rate of your clinic with patients?
- How much does the initial appointment cost?
- How much is the Thyroflex test?
- Does Medicare cover the cost of appointment?
- Are there rebates available with my Private Health Fund?
- How much do I get back from my Health Fund?
- Do I need to come back for follow ups? How many times do I need to come and see you?
- How long does the thyroid screen take?